Sunday, 2 September 2012

My own Art!

When I first got this project idea I was so excited that i just started to do a whole bunch of random art work and hoped that somehow later on it would all come together. Well in a way it did, but unfortunately I now have a a whole bunch of Art work which isn't relevant to the work I am doing now, but it might be useful later, so here is some of my artwork that I have done over the summer holidays in preparation for my 2nd year in College! 
Evil Queen from Snow White

Trees from Holidays- Nightmare Before Christamas

Steam Boat Willie

Hippogriff from Harry Potter 

Silhouette of Cinderella returning from the Ball 

Edward Scissorhands

Ariel- The Little Mermaid


Beauty and the Beast

Jack and Sally- Nightmare Before Christmas

Hogwarts Crest

Maleficent

Beast with a Rose

Bellatrix Lastrange from Harry Potter

Mickey Mouse

Captain Hooks Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment